Former employee or recruitment candidate data request
According to article 15 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access the personal data that Finnair processes concerning you. Based on your data request, we will compile a report of your personal data. You can access the finished report via SecureMail.
We will contact you within 30 days of receiving your data request. Please note that we can provide data only within our predetermined retention periods.
For us to ensure your own data privacy, we cannot permit some information to be accessed online. This includes things like medical details. If you wish to access this information, you will need to visit us. If your data request concerns such information, we will contact you for further information.
You can request an extended data export free of charge once every period of six months.
1. Take a copy of your passport (or official identity card).
2. Go to https://finnair.securemail.fi and register to the service – you will receive an email containing a secure link. If you do not receive the link, please check your junk mail.
3.Fill in the following details in the message field:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Other necessary identification details (date of birth, AY number)
Data request: Specify with as much detail as possible what personal data you wish to access. Please also include the time period from which you wish to view this data.
4. Add the copy of your passport as an attachment, and send the message to email@example.com
5. When your data export is ready, we will provide further instructions for accessing it via email.